- How do I make a booking?
- To book your Avalon Waterways tour, simply visit your local travel agent. They will be able to assist with selecting the right cruise itinerary for you, as well as answer any questions.
- Are transfers included?
You can purchase your airport transfers direct from Avalon Waterways when making your cruise booking. Please enquire with your Travel Agent for prices.
- Can I book for a group?
Groups are welcome onboard Avalon Waterways, whether it be part of a scheduled cruise or a charter for a dedicated departure. For further group information on any Avalon Waterways cruise, please contact your travel agent.
- Do I need Travel Insurance?
- We strongly recommend that you have a travel insurance policy whilst travelling. It’s important that you protect yourself in case of natural disasters, lost or delayed baggage and unforseen medical expenses.
- What is a Single Room Supplement?
For single travellers who prefer the privacy of their own room and stateroom, single accommodation can be requested. Contact your Travel Agent for single room supplements.
On European and Southeast Asia river cruises: Guaranteed shares are available in select categories. If you are travelling alone but prefer to share a cabin, we will try to match you up with a single traveller of the same gender. Your Travel Agent can also help with this request.
- Will I need a passport and visa?
Passports are needed when travelling outside your country. Your passport should have at least six months validity once your trip concludes.
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your cruise. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. We strongly advise that you consult your travel agent well in advance to determine which visas you require and how to obtain them.